International Yoga Teachers Training Course - Level 2
300 hour RYT recognised by Yoga Alliance, USA
Fill the form to receive details
The Yoga Teachers’ Training Course Level 2 (Advanced course in Yoga) is designed to give teacher graduates of Level 1 a deeper experience of this ancient science, and for them to have an ongoing and stronger commitment to Yoga. In the Advanced course, you will have an opportunity to progress in your practice of yoga. The course contains advanced pranayama, asanas and meditation. Part of the course is the study of Sanskrit, and wider and deeper understanding of human anatomy and physiology. The course is rooted in the study of scriptures, especially Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and Advaita Vedanta. Finally, there is also an introduction to yoga therapy, in its use for the treatment of illness, and the cultivation of health.
The advanced course looks at the participant as someone who is not a beginner. In this sense, the course builds on the foundations set in the Yoga Teachers’ Training Course Level I. There is a brief revision of the syllabus of the IYTTC, and then quickly it moves into an advanced mode.
This four-week course offers a profound personal experience, designed to build a firm foundation of inner discipline and an even better proficiency to teach yoga to others. The essence of yoga is learned through a combination of repeated practice and inspirational lessons. The approach to teaching is personal, focusing on the individual student. Among the many benefits students report are increased strength and flexibility, greater spiritual awareness, improved power of concentration, enhanced self-esteem and a new found sense of self-discipline, proper breathing, proper relaxation, proper diet, positive thinking, and meditation.
For more details:
Dyutima +91 9811855855, Arun 9810645850, Deeksha 9818865306;
• Progress in your yoga asana practice
(advanced variations and prolonged holding of the postures)
• Increase your concentration and learn detailed corrections
• Step by step methods to help progress to the more advanced postures
• 4 hours daily practice
Pranayama, Bandhas & Kriyas
• One hour of practice early each morning
• Advanced pranayama exercises
• The six classical exercises for purifying the body
Yoga Philosophy and Psychology
• In-depth study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras for deeper understanding
of how to control and eventually transcend the mind.
Anatomy and Physiology
• The effects of hatha yoga practices on the major body systems
Yogic Diet and Nutrition
• Influence of diet on the mind
• Proper diet
• Nutrition according to Ayurvedic guidelines
• Ethical, health and spiritual reasons for vegetarianism
• Twelve-step guideline to meditation
• The benefits of meditation
• Mantras, mantra-initiation (if requested)
• Positive effects of chanting on the emotions
• Correct pronunciation and mental attitude
• Learning classical Sanskrit chants
• The alphabet, pronunciation, recitation and the writing of sacred mantras.
Yoga and medical ailments
• The approach to medical disorders, their causes from a yoga point of view,
their diagnoses and amelioration, using yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy,
home remedies and ancient wisdom.